POH means Progressive oriental House which hosts great Asian food catering to the fine dine experience
Where : Kamala Mills
Cost : ₹3000 / ₹3500 for two
Cuisine : Asian
Type : Fine Dining
Serves Veg and Non Veg
They do not levy service charge
POH is an avant- garde gourmet experience that showcase a progression of Asian flavours , Aromas and texture to suit the evolving palate and dining culture
A product of crafted techniques such as hot and cold pressing, sous vide cooking , dehydration and lyophilisation .
We went for the lunch menu @₹999 which is an absolute steal deal as the food is FAB and how !
The lunch meal consists of
1. Soup of the day – We had a tofu with soya based purée
2. House green salad – Loved it as was refreshing and the sauce was great !
3. DIMSUM of the day – It was another great DIMSUM .
4. Thai set – So you can choose which you want. Since we were two, we chose Thai and Teppanyaki .
The Thai Set was absolutely delicious with green Thai curry served with jasmine rice .
5. Teppanyaki – This was more on the spicier and tastier side with good vegetables sautéed served with amazing fried rice. The rice was super delicious .
Both the dishes were served with stir fried vegetables .
6. Dessert of the day was Icecream . It was refreshing and smooth end to the meal !
We were all full !
But we had to try two additional desserts (not a part of the lunch menu)
A. Caramel pecan nuts honey wasabi Icecream : The tart and everything with it was just scintillating as there was every flavour involved from sweet to salty to smooth Icecream .
B. POhs mess yoghurt textures of fruits :
We liked this a bit less as we are chocolate lovers. But the presentation nailed it .
The staff is warm . Also Mithun, our server was sweet.
Overall we had great experience.
The lunch menu is only from Mon – Friday !