Hi! Nashik is a 5 hour drive and is known for its vineyards – the villas have been bustling.
Please note the rates may vary on weekends, festivals, service fee, etc . Further read atleast 20 reviews before booking and speak to the super host once and also check gps location exactly. while messaging the host – consider asking about food, generator, mosquitoes, wifi & hot water.
If you are going from Mumbai – then spend minimum 2 nights
1. Sainak farms – 2 bedrooms – 6 guests – 18000₹ – No pool – https://abnb.me/3LdLtrIqahb
2. Small home for 2 people – including breakfast and good Wi-Fi – ₹4000 https://abnb.me/v9t02IErahb
3. Vista rooms has this policy of minimum 2 nights especially on weekends so kindly check – Vista rooms has meals included at ₹1600 per person and customer service is great
This one has 2 bedrooms, great views, good reviews and 8 guests accomodation it’s for ₹16000 per night https://www.vistarooms.com/villa/luna-villa?adult=4&child=0
4. The Stone House https://www.vistarooms.com/villa/the-stone-house-in-beze?adult=4&child=0
This one again looks stunning, personally tried by a close one and is a steal deal for ₹15000 6guests 2 bedrooms
5. Vista rooms again Casa Melbar https://www.vistarooms.com/villa/casa-malbec-at-red-tree-vineyard?adult=4&child=0 . These villas are at Red Tree Vineyard – There are 1-2 more not adding all . But the property and space looks great
6 guests – 3 bedrooms
6. Saffronstays again has 2 nights issue :
https://www.saffronstays.com/view/crimson-orchards-3-bedroom-vineyard-villa-in-nashik-near-sula-vineyards-QafdUOUkAmI2i2NX – ₹28000 per night – 11 guests – 3 bedrooms
7. Sula has a villa and hotel – Villa is called Sky villa for ₹50,000 approx – not including – just informing
8. Soma also has a villa , however the interiors are a little traditional