For your eggless Nutella pizzookie :
½ cup butter, at room temperature (Amul)
1/2 cup brown sugar & 1/2 cup white sugar
⅓ cup sweetened condensed milk / Hung Yoghurt / Normal Yoghurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup milk for combining
1 + ½ cups flour
2 tsp cornstarch for chewier cookies , if crunchy then skip it !
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
Chocolate Chips / Chunks
Nutella Plain or Cream + Nutella
1. Pre-heat your oven to 170C
2. beat butter & sugar until it is fluffy for 5 mins.
3. Add in vanilla essence and milk.
4. In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients
5. Add the dry ingredients to the butter milk mixture and mix until blended.
6. Add condensed milk / milk / yoghurt and combine well
7. It should be creamy
8. Spread on a non stick pan . Since I didn’t have. I used a container.
9. Layer up the dough then the Nutella (microwave your Nutella for 30 secs so it spreads or cream with Nutella and melt it) then put the dough again
10. Ensure that the Nutella doesn’t spread to the edges or will ooze out. Also cover the dough properly
11. Add chocolate chunks on top
12. Keep it for 15-20 mins and until golden and crispy. Don’t worry the inside will still Cooke after you shut the oven.
13. Enjoy with a dollop of icecream
14. I look my cookie chewy and cakey on the inside hence and crispy on the outside. Corn flour, yoghurt and condensed milk really helps int that.
15. You can skip all if you want it crispy and only do with milk
#recipes #easyrecipe #cookie #eggless #pizza #chocolatechipcookie #nutellacookie #cooking #recipe #quick
Let’s connect !
Email 📧: email@example.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/AanviKamdar?s=09 :
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/the-glocaljournal-b0a280157