It’s exactly like in restaurants ! Guess the secret ingredients . You can watch the whole video below :
Overnight keep your chole in the water. In the morning :
1. For your chole : Boil it with water and some tea tied in a cloth bag properly to ensure no leakage of tea and just the color seeps in.
2. For your chole purée : Oil, Ghee, jeera, Hing, Tamal Patra : Take it all in a vessel. Then you can add your garlic ginger onion purée.
3. Let it cook till oil separates
4. Then add some garam masala and cream
5. Mix it all together and then add some jeera powder and salt .
6. Let it be on the stove for 5 mins
7. Then add chole along with the water
8. Keep it on the stove for 10 mins
1. And then add butter
For bhature :
1. Maida most
2. Rawa 1.5 TBSP
3. ADD baking powder in curd and add that to aata (avoidable but then it won’t be so fluffy)
4. Further use some oil
5. Grate a boiled potato for the thickness
6. Tie the dough , ensure it’s a bit hard unlike roti dough
7. Warm the oil up till you see bubbles
8. Put in your dough circle ⭕️