CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKE 🥞 RECIPE : Eggless, Fluffy, Soft
You can use Betty Crocker pancake mix or
You will need :
2 cup maida / refined flour
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda (you need this for it to be fluffy)
pinch of salt
2 tbsp butter, melted
1½ cup milk
Maple syrup / Nutella for serving
• firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 2 cups maida. you can alternatively use wheat flour / atta for a healthy option.
• also add 2 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp baking powder, ½ tsp baking soda and a pinch of salt.
• mix well combining all the dry ingredients well.
• further add 2 tbsp melted butter, 1 cup milk and combine well with the whisk.
• additionally, add ½ cup more milk and make smooth flowing consistency batter.
• heat a nonstick pan and grease with butter. pour a ladleful of prepared pancake batter.
• simmer and cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface.
• flip over the pancakes and simmer for 1-2 minutes or until cooked through.
• finally, serve eggless pancake with some Nutella
*You can use buttermilk instead of the milk