#LIST : VALENTINES day : Singles & Couples : (p.s totally for celebrating love everyday so errrr)
Will be listing down from hard core romantics to not so romantics :
1. Koyla, Colaba : Love the fairy light setting and candles on every table. The food is amazing. (North Indian and Chinese)
2. Dome, Intercontinental : Very cliche, romantic cute.
3. Gallops, Mahalaxmi : Al fresco setting is amazing
4. Aer and Asilo are extremely hyped and blah so give it a miss.
4. Bay view cafe : rooftop and reasonable
5. Goose and Gridon : (outdoor seating and for the ones who are on a budget, there is gold and also variety of cuisines incase you both have different tastes)
6. Keiba, Mahalaxmi
7. Queens 🚤: A ferry Ride from Gateway to the restaurant and enjoy the view
5. Bandra has :
A. Verandah : old classic, candle light
B. Pali Bhavan : great punjabi food but expensive
C. Su Casa (outer section is better and now they serve hookah)
D. Salt Water Cafe (rooftop section only)
E. Tanjore Tiffin room, Bandra and Versova : Lovely South Indian food with great vibe.
F. Healthy lover? Then head to Sante Spa and cuisine or Seeds of life
G. Ab celestial (5000₹ minimum cover)
H. Good Wife has a beautiful set up always
I. Olive : Expensive but cute
Juhu / Andheri :
A. Fable cafe,
B. Butler and Bayleaf,
D. Cecconis at the soho house
(Gada da Vida is not my favorite so a miss)
E. The Terrace
5. Don’t care so much about ambience, but want to stick to classics or for “its complicated” : stick to great food like 145, yauatcha, Nara Thai, Ishaara, Bayroute, Hotel shanghai , foo, izumi, pizza express
Singles, don’t want to get irked out by couples?
It’s a Friday night. Just go dancing
3. Mitron (Bandra , Fort, Andheri)
For ones who like it different:
1. Pratap Dhabha : Versova (want to do a drive and feel all Punjabi, go here)
2. Bounce , Malad (It is a play park where you can chill)
3. Pvr gold movie (recliner 💺)& 🍿
4. Food walk (try different places) & hop around
5. Couple spa
6. Pets & more at Bandra
7. Swimming (go on nearbuy.com, they have experiences) or also fitternify.com has
8. Stand up Comedy / Watch a play (go to bookmyshow)
9. Camping 🏕 (the weekend is coming) : Pawna Lake camping (mmt) , Forest Hills Tala, Moonstone
10. Snuggle at home, put some fairy lights and good music
11. Do a board game ♟ night, get the UNO on!
12. Go for a cooking class together (Flavour diaries / Food hall both have)
13. Just take her shopping maybe to stationary shop like miniso or food hall if food lover or itsy bitsy craft or hamleys
14. Or best, do online shopping at home (nykaa, shein, Myntra, Amazon. Ufff)
For the ones who like exquisite food, which is very unusual and different and only few people like it but is fancy.
1. Souffle sil vous plate, Churchgate
2. Slink & Bardot, Worli
Are you the staycation kind?
Tip: 15,16 Feb has sky rocketing prices so give it a miss but nevertheless
2. If you want a room, now zostel has cheaper private rooms like Panchgini, Etc
3. JV cottage, Mulshi (overlooking the Mulshi lake
4. Airbnb it
5. Resort, Malad
Luxury options: (avoiding the cliche Hilton, Amanzi, Anchaviyo)
1. Oxford Golf resort (feel so blah for letting the cat out the bag)
2. The Green Gate Resort (you can thank me For finding this)
3. Fazlani Nature’s Nest
4. Fort Jadhavgarh
5. Utropicana, Alibagh
6. Five stars in Pune (cheaper, + benefit of city partying life)
Chuck all this, how about booking flights and taking a sick leave on Monday and just go for the GOA trip that you have been wanting to go.