Younion, Kamala mills, Lower Parel
What kind of place : Party and Drinks
Only 18+ years allowed
Reservations recommended (way in advance)
Speciality : Their cocktails are a big hit
Cost for two : ₹2500 for two
So let’s get started with what we tried :
1. Channa koliwada, roasted garlic, curry leaves : Crispy and nice start !
2. Stir fried broccoli, water chestnuts : I love broccoli and the combination of chestnuts is always a good addition.
3. Shiitake Momo : Mushrooms and Momos and that sauce is something you can’t ever hate. But only love.
4. Garlic Cheese, chilly flat bread : Again classic yet love it.
5. Bunny chow : Classic and good
6. Iranian berry pulao : Takes you back into Parsi memory lane and loved you (we were too full to try)
7. Zunka bhakar : The classic Marathi dish revamped.
8. Indonesian nasi goring : it is an Indonesian dish with their style curry 🍛
9. Caramel cheese cake : I heard as their recommendation but was too full
10. Nariyal paani panacotta : I am surprised why haven’t I eaten this before. It’s the tender coconut 🌴 in the form of panacotta .
Drinks : I know you were waiting for this’
We tried 2 Shot sampler trays (6 shots each) and every one was different and so yum.
We tried the following cocktails 🍸:
Cinder freaking rella
Which had vodka and loved it
Also had the skulls which had whiskey 🥃 and all things good
And shots tray which had Vanilla
Black current vodka
The place gets crazily buzzing on weekends and is a party dance floor.
The staff is sweet.
For non vegetarians the following is recommended : (Haven’t tried but friends who eat have listed)
KETO Chipotle chicken bowl, tenderloin burger, chicken momos , Panko fried mussels , Chicken Chilly.
Do tag us on @theglocaljournal if you happen to go their on Instagram or write to us for feedback !