I am letting down so many secrets. ARGH! My friends will literally disown me, I feel as they loved how I found the properties and didn’t tell the place lmao :p
So lets just agree on this, Airbnb villas (barring goa, north east and a bit of south like Pondicherry, Offbeat kerala) are a bit old fashioned and run down, and also how to find a great one.
1. SUPER HOST. I am usually surprised that many don’t know it. It’s a must. Many a times we need services and for that a good host is ESSENTIAL. A super host is pro-active.
2. Use filters and please scroll down, you can go as detailed as pools and smoke detectors. Use the budget filter too (please keep a buffer for taxes and service fee)
3. READ the cancellation policy and BROWSE through the terms.
4. Watch all the photos and go until the end.
5. STAR MARK this : Read reviews, Read reviews. The ones who have visited are the real ones.
6. Check proximity : Airbnb villas are really far and lonely too
7. Last one, “see how many are eyeing this”, it also gives you a feel.
That’s it folks! Short and simple! If you find some great ones, hit me up with the links PLEASE!
*the pictures are from Airbnb’s website. All copyrights to them.