Valentine’s is right round the corner & if you are like me, struggling to do something and trying to get a reservation. Here is your hack.
1. Pocket Friendly :
First just check out Dineout / eatigo / Zomato gold places and then you can pick. It will reduce your cost and how.
2. List of romantic places :
A. Sobo :
Koyla – open air, veg & no alcohol
Candy & Green – pure veg, rooftop & really beautiful vibes
Harbour View – Open air, sea view & some great chocolate brownie.
Canto has zomato gold and is pretty cute.
Mockingbird Cafe – They have board games too.
Luxury : Dome, Bayview at Marina, Taj, Oberoi
B. Lower Parel :
1. The Tasting Room – All things elegant
2. Gallops – Mahalaxmi Racecourse – Indian & Continental
3. Keiba – Little place by the racecourse – Asian Food – Has Dineout offers – Check out.
4. Aqaba – it has offers on Dineout too.
C. Bandra :
1. Birdsong cafe – if you like healthy
2. Verandah (Zomato gold) / Cafe terra
3. LPQ – bkc has candle light
4. Su Casa – Candle light on point. There are offers on Dineout I suppose
5. Taj Mahal Tea House
6. Carter Road social during sunset
D. Andheri / Juhu :
1. Fable – It has a very cozy effect to it
2. One BHK – Again a cute cafe which is simply cute
3. Bora Bora – Sea View
4. Lagoon – Sea Princess
I find Gada Da Vida Hyped.
Skky is also great but is expensive.
Fun things to do :
Not the romantic kinds,
We have something for you too.
Or just friends chilling.
1. Go bowling 🎳 to Atria.
2. Cook together at Food Hall Mumbai sessions
3. Movie night🎬 sounds fun too.
4. Play treasure hunt, it doesn’t need a lot of planning.
Just make some clues to your favourite places and take him/ her there.
You could have fun! Your little food trails.
5. Want to be a kid again?
Go play in the jumping jack and boat at Nariman Point from 8pm or go to those fun places like Smaash.
6. Just maybe chill at home. We are all working. I wouldn’t mind binge watching all day.
Things to make it special : Your quick hacks :
I am like you who is so bored to make something.
1. Call for a spa from urban clap it is absolutely FABULOUS. Book it today plus paytm has some ₹300 off on first booking.
2. Just buy sticky notes and stick them onto the door or the table and write something
3. Find cute photos and hang them in a string with clips- it is a five minutes job
4. Roses, flowers & as cliche it sounds, girls like it.
Get black roses / buy white rose and soak in black ink.
5. Just make a basket of their favorite food items, go to a grocery store and done.
6. Too bored to go,
Keep calling from Swiggy/ Uber eats / zomato and get it delivered to their place every 3 hours.
7. Book a yacht – leisurekart.com
8. Ab Celestial – it is expensive but cute. Not great to be honest.
9. Just go play board games.
10. Go old school – go camping ⛺
11. You could even take a walk by band stand.
12. Also, making a hamper of daily essentials works amazingly well and write a sticky note with it like : Fevicol : thanks for sticking by.
And to the singles,
You can do all of this TOO!