We are a part of this mad world where we are either sitting and studying or sitting and working.
I have got so many questions time and time again about how do I eat outside almost every second day and yet remain fit.
So to be honest I just intake ingredients which increase my metabolism to balance out all that junk.
1. Start your day with a glass of hot water , half lemon 🍋 & honey 🍯.
2. Then I usually take my coffee after sometime. Also a tip would be to reduce sugar. Initially you might hate it, but later on you fall in love with the taste of your less sweet coffee ☕
3. My mornings are power packed with food at every 2 hours interval including fruits, salads.
4. I walk every day morning 20 minutes and at night 15 minutes even if I am bored, tired or have too much to do. Overtime you will realise it is a very refreshing and calming process.
5. I have a wholesome meal which is chapati, vegetables 🌽 & dal. I avoid rice as it makes me feel very sleepy. I do eat a sweet also.
My funda or rather mindset has been if I stop it, then my body won’t be used to sugar & whenever I indulge I will put on double my weight.
6. I only fill myself upto 3/4th.
7. I eat every two hours and things which are high in energy like nuts
8. Evenings are usually majorly cheat ones. I binge eat and say yes to cravings.
However I never stuff myself. It is a practice but then it becomes habit.
I only eat 2/4 of that
9. My dinner is usually over by 8pm.
I have buttermilk later on when I feel hungry or yoghurt or even cheat you know.
10. Lastly, I have hot water with lemon before sleeping.
11. Exercise for 30 minutes daily, may it be a walk or anything.
12. Keep having water throughout the day (I have hot water)
13. Eat light dinners
14. Eat everything in moderation & balance
15. Choose your mind over your eyes & heart while watching the food. It is tough but then you feel so good about it
So summary would be eat, but don’t stuff yourself.
Eat in small portions.
Disclaimer : it has worked for me. It cannot work for many as it is a dependant factor of metabolism & others.
Kindly note 📝 that this is just my experience.