Trupti is your one spot high end dining for street food atleast and for Gujarati lovers, this is a treat.
I do find it expensive as compared to the Farsan shop but the food is great
Fast Food, Farsan & Gujarati
We tried :
1. Baked wada Pav : Anything about vada Pav is good. It is just the feeling of being Mumbaikar that comes with it.
2. Masala Pav : I don’t even know how to describe this or elaborate as it needs no explanation. What determines the dish is the sauce and it was good
3. Panner dhokla: Twist to the normal dhokla , found it great and really soft
4. Lacha tokti : Again good.
5. Mysore dosa : I am very loyal to authentic South Indian places in Matunga but liked this one .
Overall the sweets are amazing. Do try the rasmalai there. Also, I would term this place as hygienic comfort food to feast on !