FLYP has been my go to place for live Hindi music followed by DJ night. Usually I go there on Friday night with a cover of Minimum Rs500 which I feel is totally worth it.
So I recently had gone there for dinner. And I loved it absolutely.
How’s the ambience?
I would call it well thought. There are sofas, chairs, higher seating & lounge. There is a feeling of quirk in every corner & it just adds to the mood.
How’s the price?
It is expensive. But the ambience and flavours make it fine.
What did we order?
– Sati Savitri : Loved this. The flavours went really well!
– Tuesday Wali Drink : I have had this so found it normal but still good
– Dahi ke kebab : Really soft wrapped in crunchy outside and served with beetroot pickle. It was so soft.
– Kale and Mushroom Cappucino : If they had told me there was kale in it, I would never have tasted it. I luckily tasted it. And Mamamia ! It was so so good. The creaminess of the mushroom along with subtleness of kale completely elevated the dish
-Tandoori Dhokla : They put cottage cheese into this and again good.
– Mushroom Tempura Skewers : I found this a bit spicy but This has Chinese flavour to it.
– Mozarella, Cherry Tomatoes, Jalapenos and Olives Pizza : Simple bar dancing food . Pizza.
– Paneer Tikka Masala Bento Box : This dish was shouting welcome to India. It was totally desi and yumm.
– Crunchy Cheesecake : If you like plain cheesecake, then you will love this as the crunchy outside blends with the inside.
– Paan Panna cotta : Having eaten a lot of pannacotta I can totally be a bit of critic. Just the pannacotta should have been a bit lighter in its textures but the flavour was right there.
Overall, love this place for unplugged nights and to legit FLYP !