Hell yes !
“To be everywhere is the new trend and those who get accustomed are here to stay
Survival of the fittest.
Oopsie rather survival of the all rounder”
Come on I find us Humans as superheroes! Don’t you?
A pat on the back to all of us! We deserve it
How do I multitask?
1. It takes a while but try it. Get used to handling two things at a time for start and then expand the two to four.
E.g. I am reviewing a restaurant. Clicking photos and simultaneously talking to somebody and paying attention and also responding
2. Let’s get to a bigger scale.
Plan your day. It seems a cliche parenting old school line. But gosh, it works!
3. What do I do?
I simply write my to do on “Notes” in my phone As the most satisfying accomplishing feeling is when you put a tick on every task.
You know that feeling?
4. Time Management (do I sound like an old aunty already, but hear me out)
No I am just like you who puts an alarm but wakes up only before 10 minutes and I am usually shoving work until deadlines get to me. Give me a Hi5 👋
But I use my *traffic* on the road time. In Bombay, I usually am on the road for two to three hours on a day. I use that up to reply to emails, DMs, plan, write a blog
Also, when it’s a boring party, take out your phone and work
5. Setting priorities
Just set what’s more important and put all your heart into!
I have chosen personal relations most of the times. I don’t know if it’s right or wrong but it just felt right at the moment
6. You always make time for something which you LOVE .
No planners. No lecture on time management. Nothing.
No matter how busy you are , you always will make time for something you are passionate about, which you love.
7. Breathe. Sometimes things do fall out of place . Sometimes it feels like you are in a spider web.
But darling, just space out. Calm. All will fall into place eventually